Who We Are
Deviser Capital Partners Inc. is a Private Equity and Investment firm that partners with companies across a wide range of industries that require corporate finance expertise and additional capital to take advantage of unique business opportunities.
- Our purpose is to contribute our experience, knowledge, resources and relationships to help our clients achieve their objectives.
- Our approach is one of integrated partnership; we are there when you need us and as you need us.
Our Values & Philosophy
- Who We Are – We are committed to transparency, openness and collaboration. Our cornerstones are integrity, honesty and respect, and we practice what we preach.
- What We Do – We focus on meeting the objectives and delivering the results that we say we will achieve. We take pride in our track record and in fostering the trust and confidence that is essential to our success.
- How We Work – We brainstorm, bounce ideas around and let our imaginations wander. We think strategically, see new possibilities and strive to bring people and ideas together.
- Why We Do It – Simply put, we like the people – both our clients and colleagues – with whom we partner. We enjoy what we do. We believe we are good at it, and we find it fun.
- Where Work Fits – We are as intently focused on being the best at what we do as we are on maintaining balance in our lives. Focus, energy and flexibility are key to that balance.
FOCUS • ENERGY • FLEXIBILITY
Our Principals & Partners
Our Advisory Team
Performance improvement is at the heart of our investment model. Our Advisory professionals can help to improve our Business Partners’ top and bottom line through implementing effective initiatives around finance function performance, cost reduction and sales force effectiveness.
Our advisory team members represent multiple disciplines and work across a global network to bring our Business Partners and Co-Investors technical knowledge, business experience and consistent methodologies, all built on our unwavering commitment to quality service — when and how you need it.