Deviser Capital Partners Inc. leads capital raises for Business Partners seeking funding by structuring effective financing solutions. We have considerable experience in raising capital for all types of companies, at all stages of development.
We can assess funding requirements and determine the best form of capital.
Deviser makes private equity investments in established businesses with at least $1,000,000 of EBITDA and enterprise values of up to $50,000,000 which we believe are well-managed and have historically been consistently profitable businesses. Our investment approach is to acquire successful companies and support these investments with a hands-on, value-added strategy in order to generate superior investment returns.
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Industrial Products & Services
- Mining & Exploration
Real Estate Financing
- Sourcing equity funds for development projects and property investments by utilizing a proven process to ascertain alternatives on terms that best satisfy the client’s objectives.
- Structuring transactions including the introduction of joint venture partners and other forms of equity.
- Sourcing private real estate capital for developments and investments.
- Coordinating and implementation of capital funding, including assistance with negotiation and documentation.
- Monitoring investments in joint venture developments.
- Preferred equity
- Ordinary equity
- Hybrid structures
- Joint venture structuring and assessment of investor returns.
- Sourcing development finance.
- Development delivery such as management and investment monitoring.
- Providing developing options and delivering capital efficient solutions that accord with the client’s objectives.
- Resetting the capital structure for a transaction via the introduction of third party capital in the form of subordinated debt or equity.
- Renegotiating terms of finance with existing finance partners on more suitable terms.
- Refinancing incumbent lenders or investors to a transaction.
- Sourcing competitive debt finance for development projects and property investments by utilizing a competitive market process to ascertain funding alternatives on terms that best satisfy the client’s objectives.
- Senior debt
- Junior debt
- Mezzanine debt
Growth Capital Financing
- Venture funds
- Family offices
- Hedge funds
- High/ultra high net worth individuals.
- Private investors
- VC funding
- JV partnerships
Operating Capital Financing (Deviser Finance Corp)
- Unsecured working capital loans (up to $75,000)
- Equipment-backed revolving credit facilities (up to $2.5 million)
- Equipment leasing and loans (up to $500,000); and
- Equipment or asset based Financing (up to $5 million).